FIXEDHEAD BARCODE SCANNERS
The Keyence SR-1000 imager combines flexible connectivity with high performance decoding capabilities to reliably read both 1D and 2D barcodes, as well as QR Codes in almost any automation environment. In addition to the Quick Connect System, the SR-1000 features industrial sealing and optional embedded Ethernet protocols. High performance, simple connectivity, and the highest quality enclosure make the SR-1000 an ideal for any barcode scanning or Auto ID industrial application.
SOPHISTICATED MEASUREMENT MODES
- The SR-1000 Series provides pre-verification prior to line operation based on tuning results as well as measurement of applicable line speed for reading codes at high speeds.
- The software now provides not only easy code reader setup but also functionality to reduce man-hours for preliminary tests.
- The code reader automatically optimises the exposure time, image processing filter and other parameters according to the target and mounting distance.
- Mounting is less restricted by the performance or specifications of the code reader itself, thus improving flexibility in machine designing for production lines and jigs.
Aggressive decoding capabilities allow reliable reading of barcodes out to 30” (762 mm), at up to a 10” (254 mm) beam width.
Visible LED indicators on the side of the scanner and a “good read” green flash projecting from the front window provide confirmation of the scanner’s performance. The green flash is visible within a complete 360 degree radius from the scanner.
- Decodes damaged, poorly printed, or misaligned codes
- Ensures high read rates and throughput
TWO MODES CAN BE SELECTED DEPENDING ON THE APPLICATION.
The compact size of the SR-1000 allows flexible positioning for a variety of applications.
- Any industrial environment from light to heavy duty
- Conveyor lines
- Packaging and sortation
- Electronics production
- Embedded within machinery