The ALS FastPaQ Series of high-speed label applicators have been designed with flexibility and ease of use in mind. Their extensive features and compact, modular design make them suitable for a wide variety of high-speed applications.
- Compact modular design allows integration into the tightest of production lines.
- Advanced speed matching – allows accurate labelling through extreme product speed changes and production stoppages – avoid lost product through inaccurate labelling every time the production line is stopped or started.
- Simple Menus & rapid single-button machine set-up gets you running almost immediately.
- Store previous set-ups and instantly recall the settings for multiple label/product combinations.
- Information display – just press the “Info” button to show real-time production rate, product & label counters and time spent labelling.
- Automatic missing label compensation – avoids unlabelled product.
- Automatic web break detection.
- Detailed message and help functions.
Non-Stop, Continuous Operation
- Tandem Operation – Two machines working together, each with large 400mm OD rolls; when one runs out, the other takes over.
- Fan-Folded Labels – splice the end of the box of labels to the start of the next box, on-the-run, with continuous vacuum extraction of the waste backing liner.
- Maximum Label Width: 115mm
- Maximum Label Length: 500mm
- Machine Body Length: 510mm
- Machine Body Height: 510mm
- Operating Temperature: 5°C – 50°C
- Maximum Humidity: 85% (non-condensing)
- Power Supply: Single phase 120V or 240V +/-15%