Zebra’s built-to-last ZT600 series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life, and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership—making them a smart investment for organisations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labelling applications.
ZT600 printers build on the Xi4 legacy to boost your operational productivity with up to 40 percent faster print speeds on select models, faster Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customisable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options, while ZebraLink™ Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities.
Enhanced ZT600 Printers offer:
- Print speeds up to 14″/356 mm per second for increased batch and print/apply productivity.
- LCD content and navigation customisable to user needs.
- Large, easy-to-use LCD screen simplifies setup.
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet.
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts.
- On-board diagnostic tools and adjustments to ensure optimum print quality.
- RFID Enabled optional.