Our Print & Apply Solutions are reliable, modern systems for any Print & Apply requirement. The ALX 73x and ALX 92x models are developed to fulfil today’s high standards for product labelling and identification as well as supply chain and logistic requirements.
For 24/7 production the ALX Print & Apply Systems are designed for industrial solutions, environments with high and low product volumes or any label position. In combination with our data management software Trace-it®, we can ensure an excellent control of print content and correct application. The perfect combination of our LA-xx applicators and Print & Apply Systems provide you with solutions that allow almost every possible label position on your products and packaging.
- Reduced environmental impact elevates brand
- No backing paper production or waste
- Reduced inventory space
- Increased production line uptime due to 60% more labels on roll
- Reduced operator workload due to fewer and easier roll changes
- Reduced material and ribbon resulting in lower consumable costs
The ALX 3138 is a high performance 1:1 print & apply system for a wide range of industrial applications.Batch numbers, barcodes, date of manufacture, product descriptions, graphics – the amount and complexity of variable information on products and packaging is increasing all the time. The need for quicker processing, faster printing and more reliable print & apply systems grows rapidly.
The new ZE500 Series takes an innovative approach to OEM print engines. Leveraging extensive customer research, the design focuses on ease of use, integration and servicing. Built with the customer in mind, the ZE500 Print Engine is designed to keep mission-critical print-and-apply applications operating without interruptions
The PLU-2-System from Novexx is one of the standard systems in the product range of different pallet labelling systems.
The system was developed to meet the growing demands for a flexible and reliable packaging labeller for secondary packing.
The industrial DPM with its 1:1 ratio gives unsurpassable performance. This robust print and apply module has been developed for industrial use, to provide trouble-free, continuous operation.
Label Applicators: Swing On / Blow on / Touch On Series
- Application of labels on products ranging from individual items to multiple boxes
- Complete solution for printing and labelling within the logistics industry
- Durable industrial design for reliable operation
- Low maintenance with less wearing parts
New Generation XPA Print and Apply Labeller
- INTUITIVE DISPLAY
- ROBUST AND DURABLE
- EXTRA COMPACT AND FLEXIBLE
- EASY MAINTENANCE AND CLEANING
- FAST CHANGE OF MATERIAL
- AUTOMATIC SETTINGS
- OUTSTANDING PRINT QUALITY