The XPU Pallet Labelling system can be configured to suit your requirements with 1, 2 and 3 side labelling options.
The system was developed to meet the growing demands for a flexible and reliable packaging labeller for secondary packing.
The labelling system, XPU powered by the Novexx print engine is the latest development within this product range of pallet labelling systems. It is also especially developed to meet the growing demands of the modern industry.
Logistics-Pallet labelling system
- Forward-looking Variable In-Line coding and labelling are important elements within the plans for future packing guidelines. The XPU is equipped with a print and apply function.
- Intelligent Based on the ALX926 Print-/Apply head from Novexx, the device is able to print letters and bar code labels on a large scale. The ALX 926 with applicator is installed in a dust cover housing with transparent front leaf.
- Secure An integrated ventilator with filter generates an overpressure and thus, it ensures optimized print and apply quality in dusty environments. The systems is completely isolated, a pneumatic gating still allows a maximum movement of the applicator.
- Controlled Within a logistic system, the XPU System is able to control, identify and register every single product/pallet in a production or packaging line.
Pallet labelling on two sides
- Variable Based on the Novexx / Apply unit, the ALX 926, the XPU is able to process a variety of information like barcodes and diverse fonts.ten.Beyond this, Novexx offers the possibility to equip the XPU unit with an applicator according to the individual customer’s demands. The choice are different Novexx standard applicators. The XPU in its standard version is equipped with a vacuum driven applicator.
- Versatile The rotatable, one-arm applicator can mark pallets on two sides; the following combinations are possible:a) short front side and one long side) short back side and one long side.
|Print technology||Thermal foil and thermal direct print|
|Material size||min 60 x 60 mm, max. 155 x 240 mm|
|Material roll outer diameter||300 mm|
|Material roll inner diameter||38 mm, 76 mm|
|Applicator||Linear gas cylinder and vacuum grid, applicator mounted to the bottom of the cabin, ball-bearing applicator arm enables +/- 90 ° applications, integrated sensor controls the movement in 0-position for smooth handling of the product while labelling process.|
|Operation||LogiNet-Terminal for operation and control, includes PLC programme and alpha numerical control key pad and display|
|Stroke length||Horizontal with 500 mm, vertical with 300 mm|
|Stand||Stabile stand from stainless square end profile, standard with manual, vertical spindle adjustment|
|Interfaces||Serial (RS 432, RS 485)|
|Measurements||750x1850x1050 mm (height adjustible by 500mm)|